Through RBG Services, Inc. Brian provides CFO advisory and management consulting to middle market, private equity & VC backed and start-up companies. Brian and is a financial and operations leader with nearly 20 years’ experience in public and private companies. He began his career at KPMG and has work across multiple industries. Brian is a CPA and holds an MBA from the University of Washington.
Other Career Highlights include:
CFO & COO of a leading educational publisher
- Oversaw growth from $15MM in sales to $100MM
- Implemented a restructuring, eliminating $20MM in annaual costs and ultimatly worked through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing
- Lead due diligence and integration of multiple acquisitions.
- Supported Public high-yield and private debt offerings and SEC filings.
- Lead the Sarbanes-Oxley implementation and compliance processes
- Reengineered fulfillment and customer service processes
- Negotiated multiple office and warehouse leases
- Lead systems implementations including Great Plains, fulfillment, CRM and Content Management
- Reengineered and implemented accounting and FP&A processes
Chief Financial Officer of an internet retailer of consumer electronics
- Raised $7MM in equity financing and a $1MM convertible bridge loan.
- Oversaw the sale of the company
Director of Finance for a $250MM manufacturer and importer of women’s apparel
- Secured an asset based lending agreement with credit availability over $100 million
- Implemented restructuring and cost savings initiatives
- Managed the SEC filings and litigation support for an SEC investigation.