Companies face situations in which they may have immediate needs for an interim CFO. This need can occur due to the completion of a transaction, when the business outgrows its current resources or an unexpected vacancy of the CFO role. A growing business may also reach the stage where they require additional resources, but are not ready for a full time CFO. RBG Services can assist by providing the financial leadership and expertise needed for your business to succeed.
- a need to fulfill an existing CFO role that has been vacated;
- a need to have a CFO to assist with banking issues;
- a need to engage a short-term interim CFO to provide decision makers more time to fulfill the permanent CFO role;
- a need to assist with special transaction such as M&A due diligence and/or integration, a financing event, turnaround situation, growth and market expansion;
- other specific special needs of limited duration requiring a highly-skilled CFO.
Owners of small companies are very familiar with the concept that it is lonely at the top. They frequently don’t have anyone with whom they can discuss strategies and issues. An RBG consultant as your CFO is just a good sounding board and partner. We have a wealth of experience and business insight a company owner can tap into.